Once you realize
how important it is
to pre-plan your
it’s easy to begin
traditional cremation plan
One of the advantages of cremation is that it provides you with increased flexibility when you make your funeral and cemetery arrangements. You might, for example, choose to have a funeral service before the cremation; a memorial service at the time of cremation or after the cremation with the urn present; or a committal service at the final disposition of cremated remains. Funeral or memorial services can be held in a place of worship, a funeral home, a crematorium chapel or any facility of your preference.
The Traditional Cremation Plan includes:
● Removal to funeral home within a 30 mile radius
● Filing of death certificate and permits
● Professional services of a funeral director and staff
● Embalming, preparation and viewing
● Visitation prior to service
● Funeral service at a funeral chapel or facility of preference within a 30 mile radius
(Fees for space rental not included)
● Memorial register book and cards
● Funeral coach to local cemetery
● Cremation fees
● Casket not included
© 2014 Purple Cross
Site created by De Monnin's Art Studio, Inc.
Whole life insurance and annuities may not be available in all areas.